Tuesday 14 April 2009

THE SUN HAS GOT HIS HAT ON!!

The sun has definately had his hat on these last couple of days, in fact I bet he's had to take it off as its so hot. Thats probably where he's been since we got here, sheltering from his own heat in doors somewhere!!

Spent the last couple of days on the beach. Its absolutely gorgeous here, sun, sea, surf, palm trees, white sandy beaches. Exactly how you imagine what Hawaii would look like. Even saw some Hula girls dancing and guys playing Ukulele's!!!!! Fantastic!!!!

I'll risk saying something a bit controversial here but I think I hate the beach!! (Surely not!!) Dont get me wrong, I do love the beach and love being on it but I hate sunbathing on a beach and I'll tell you for why!! You get there, lube up and it takes about 10 seconds for either the wind to blow or someone to walk passed you before you resemble an ice cream covered in 100's and 1000's. So you spend hours grating your skin away covered from head to arse crack to toe in sand. Plus people on the beach take sunbathing far too seriously man! They rotate themselves like bronze pigs on spits just to get an even tan!!! Insanity! Any tan I get is gone within a week out of the sun so whats the point in torturing yourself!! Whilst Im being honest Im not the biggest fan of the brine either - ever seen Jaws? Well I have!

Rant over!

Seriously though had a nice couple of days relaxing and chilling out. Perfect!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment