Saturday 25 April 2009

SANTA CRUZ YOUR'E NOT THAT FARRRRRR

Woke up top 95 degree F sunshine and blue skies. Went down to have a look at the beach to see what the crack was. There's a beautiful white sanded beach full of people playing volley ball and sunbathing, exactly what you'd expect from a surfing USA californian beach! We walked through the Boardwalk which is Santa Cruz's version of Blackpool pleasure beach only out of date.

We sat in some shade for a while and played spot redneck in the Boardwalk which turned into the 'Look at the size of him' game

Walked up Pacific Ave and had a wonder round. Its a gorgeous town centre. Had a few coffees, some food and just chilled out in Santa Cruz for the afternoon.

I did have to buy some $3 undies from the sale in Gap as my kegs are close to dissolving soon. Only brought 4 pairs with me and life on the raod has taken its toll on me duds. Tried them on back at the motel and they're massive man!! They're the right size only huge, nearly come down to me knees, proper Ghandi pants - I guess they'll have to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment