Sunday 8 March 2009

UP A HEIGHT

I woke up early and left Heather a bed, she's not feeling to well, think it may have been the curry last night. I walked to the Patrona's Towers to cue for tickets to go up to the viewing platform. Got tickets for 12:45pm. I walked in to town with all the commuters, going to work, which was pretty cool, pretended I was a Malaysian on me way to work.

We both went up the towers in the afternoon - quality!!

Heather chilled out at the hostel for most of the afternoon and I roamed around the city pretending it was my city and that I lived there and this was just a normal day for me!!

Aw no Ive only spent half a day by me sel and Ive gone all daffy like Andy!!!!

KL is really a wonderful city, it has a feel of London, everything seems close by, as the skyrail is so good. You can be at one side of the city one minute and then youre at the other side in the blink of an eye. Makes seeing the city very convenient.
Its absolutely roasting here, not hot hot but warm hot!!!! The air is so dense and makes you sweat all the time. By about 4 pm it rains like no bodies buisness. It happened every day we were there for!! Its great as it cools the air down.

No comments:

Post a Comment