Friday 20 February 2009

DAY 25 - 12-02-2009 - BANGKOK

Didnt get much kip on the chairs in the airport. I had a bag of monkey nuts in me bag that I was using as a pillow and it crunched everytime I moved me head.

Had a few hours then went for a Popeye Burger, thats a burger that you eat and watch endless episodes of Popeye but they market it as a Popeye burger - No spinach burger or owt just a burger and an cartoon!!!

Plane to Bangkok - Got a bus to the hostel. There were a couple of dodgy old British fella's on the bus - I reckon they're after Thai brides, already noticed a few old men with stunning young Thai girls. No LADY BOYS spotted as yet but Im still looking.

Hostel is pretty cool. Shared bathroom, air con (which is a gift sent from Heaven above -as its hot here 30 degrees) Did a bit laundry on the roof of the hostel. They've got this chill out balcony with a 4 stringed guitar which is canny good.

Saw an Elephant walking down the street on the way back from the pub. First I thought Id had too much and was seeing the 'Pink Elephant' like when Dumbo got drunk taht time - but it was grey!

There are taxi's here the colour of Wham bars. Bright shocking pink. I wanna lick one!!

The hostels a canny trip to the backpacker area of Bangkok, round Khao San Road but Bangkok is such a crazy city that it might be good to get away from it at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment